Shopify is a complete E commerce solution that helps you in building your online store for selling goods. It helps you in organizing products, customizing store front, accepting credit card payments, tracking and responding to orders – all in single mouse click. It is a multi-channel sales platform that makes selling of your products in many places every bit as simple as selling in one. Here are a few key things you need to know about Shopify:
1. Your brand, your way: You have complete control over the look and feel of your online store and an instant access to all the best looking themes an industry has to offer. At the end you get a gorgeous store of your own that reflects the personality of your business.
2. Payments made simple: Shopify provides you with various payment methods, from online payment to in hand payment, you can choose the one that suits you best. From advanced Cash on Delivery, to fast, reliable and secure digital payment methods you get the best of all features available in online market.
3. Shopify easy to use: It provides you with tools to build your online store. It’s no magic, so you’ll have to spend some time in learing the basics. But once you learn them it is pretty much easy to use. You don’t need to know the codes required for building the online site.
4. Abandoned check out recovery: Suppose your customer places his orders in the cart but forgets to check out because of some e-mail popping up or nay other reason, this causes you to lose a lot of potential profits. Shopify provides you with a feature that allows you to track such customers and remind them to purchase the products they added to their cart.
5. Shopify App store: It offers you an extensive number of apps so you can add more features to your online shop. The tools are not just sales & marketing tools, they also include additional tools that help you manage administrative tasks such as inventory management, fulfillment, shipping, customer service, bookkeeping, etc
6. Mobile E-Commerce: Today people are more depending on their mobile phones than computers. So, Shopify includes free, built-in mobile e-commerce shopping cart features that allows the customers to browse and purchase from your store directly from their mobiles.
We’ve grown to appreciate the flexibility and the ability for Shopify to grow with your online business and I hope you do as well.