Shipping is the vital part of shopping and printing shipping labels consumes much time. To make this faster, Shopify introduces bulk shipping labels for multiple orders.
You can save your precious time with the help of this feature in Shopify. Using bulk label printing you can deliver your products into your customers’ hands faster than ever.
Bulk label printing for shipping is a free upgrade for any seller in Canada and the United States who can now buy and print shipping labels through Shopify.
Any seller with Shopify account can start Printing in Bulk and join thousands of merchants saving time and money. Bulk shipping was designed and optimized for speed and simplicity.
How bulk label printing works:
- From the orders list, select up to 10 orders you’re ready to ship.
- Preview each shipment, including the carrier, shipping service, and package. Adjust or fill in any missing information as needed.
- Buy all of your shipping labels in one click, then print them as a single PDF.
- Skip the line at the post office, and drop off all your orders at once.
Shopify have made it easier to manage your shipment information all in one place:
- Identify international orders that require customs information
- Review shipping rates your customers selected at checkout
- Update them to a service that’s cheaper or faster
- Custom Formatting for Bulk
- Bulk shipping isn’t just faster and easier, it’s smarter. It provides key information, like product weight or an address that’s not verified, the order will highlight the need and suggest a fix.
- Intuitive and Helpful, like Shipping Assistant
- Print shipping labels using a desktop or thermal label printer. If you use 8.5 x 11 paper, the print format has been updated to support bulk labels—print two 4 x 6 inch labels per page.
These can be printed on standard paper or on custom peelable shipping labels from Shopify hardware store for a more professional look.